At dgtronix, you'll find a place where highly motivated professionals thrive and where ideas, personal creativity, and independent thinking is rewarded. We work together as a team to produce the best possible products and solutions.
We emphasize independence and versatility - this is what makes our work both challenging and interesting. If you're looking to work with diverse technology in a deadline-driven environment and to realize your full potential in a rewarding career, we want to hear from you. dgtronix offers the opportunity for personal and professional growth, with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Forward CVs to: email@example.com
Electronics Engineering Graduate/Student (min. 3rd year)
Part or full-time position. Part-time employees will be given the opportunity to move to a full-time position following graduation.
- Minimum 1-2 years of practical experience – must
- Previous position as a Practical Engineer – must
- Familiarity with CAD tools – must
- Ability to learn new disciplines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motiviated and responsible
- Good team player